Swansong follows Ewan as he produces a cabaret for performers who have decided to give up performing while struggling to decide if his own acting dreams are worth saving.
We are raising funds to cover various aspects of production, but what I'd like to tell you about first is what we already have secured.
- Camera Package - with the brand new Alexa 35 which is used across high end TV & Film.
- Lighting Package - with several smaller lights that can be used for the majority of shooting.
- Sound Package - we have all the sound equipment secured.
- Talented Cast & Crew.
- £1k budget. We wouldn't ask you to donate to something that we wouldn't put our own money into!
However to truly make this film the best it can be, we need a little more help. The funding will go towards;
- Camera Lenses - we have an incredible camera, but we need the right lenses. We have aimed to rent out the Blackwing 7 lenses as they will be perfect for the project.
- Grip Kit - We need specialist grip kit such as a steadicam, tripod and slider.
- Specialist Lighting - Working in a theatre will require a few specialist lights.
- Catering - We need to make sure our whole team are fed!
- Film Festival Submission Fees. We are aiming to get this film into the high end film festivals. Of which there are at least thirty in the UK alone. Each submission can cost around £25-£30, so the submissions soon add up.
We are trying to put this film together with as small a budget as possible to make sure it becomes a reality, as this is a story that truly needs to be told.